Luxury Dog Bathrobe | Teal
Dog Bathrobe - best solution online for small, medium and large dogs. L'élianne ® dog robe is perfect after outdoor adventures, training, swimming, rainy walks and bathing The bathrobes for dogs are made of high quality microfiber that is absorbs moisture. The dog towel robe has double layered materials for quick drying coats. It offers an excellent solution to wear when your dog is wet and to prevent damp dog smells and black splatters in the house or car interior from shaking out.
Dog Bathrobe Towel & Fitting – it is easy to put on and to secure it with Velcro for a simple, tight fit, time after time. The dog bathrobe is a 3-in-1 design that dries, comfortable and insures warmth where body heat is retained. The microfiber dog bathrobe with terry cloth materials is designed to have a snugly fit around the dog’s wet body. The Velcro straps around the dog provides coverage of the lower abdomen. The bathrobe is designed to hang over the back and dry the back legs and body with it. It is easy to put on to also just warm or lie relaxed in the basket when it is cold.
Wet dog running around the house? - do you recognize this? After a rainy walk or if the dog has been swimming, your dog obviously wants to go inside your warm house. A dog towel will protect your car and home interior from shivering, wet dog smells, and endless rubbing down.
Microfiber Dog Towel – the dog robe is made of super-absorbent, lightweight microfiber toweling fabric that have been trusted for years by vets and hydro therapists, dog walkers and groomers. Save time and effort cleaning up after wet dogs and make tedious towel-drying a thing of the past. The dog no longer has to enter the cold car with a wet coat in which he cools down enormously and this protects the muscles. For older dogs or rehabilitating dogs, the use of a bathrobe will be great after such hydrotherapy.
Don't just take our word for it – we’ve earned a whole host of five-star reviews and repeat purchases from our wonderful customers, and that speaks volumes. Experience the luxury of a dog bathrobe for your sweet four-legged friend.
How To Put On The Dog Robe?
- Pop the Dogrobe over your dog’s head
- Straighten it out over his back
- Secure the Velcro straps around the body and neck
- Different dogs will have different drying times but generally leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and take it off when it's damp.
TOP TIP: When your dog has rolled in something he shouldn't have, use his Dogrobe to shield surroundings from muck and mask smells.
- High quality microfibre;
- Easy to put on and take off;
- Double layered terry materials;
- Adjustable & soft fast drying;
- No more mud splatters on the wall or in the car;
- Good protection against a wet dog at home or in the car;
- Great for grooming, traveling, in a kennel, or cage to keep your pet warm, cozy and comfortable;
- In the summer to cool your dog; only wet him in cold water and put it on!
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
- Air dry for long life
- No fabric softener & no bleach
- Wash dark colors separately
Watch out! Some dogs like to chew, so we recommend not leaving your dog unattended while wearing his dog coat.