FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have a question in mind? We've gathered some of our most frequently asked questions on this page, but if you can't find an answer to your query, please contact us directly.
Can I return my order?
- Yes you can! After receiving the product you have 30 days to return your product. You will be receive the full order amount back. At L'élianne we work hard to ensure that our customers are happy to recommend us to others. Our intention is to deliver the highest level of customer service, and total clarity in all communications. Please visit this page -->Return
To what countries do you ship?
- L'élianne ships worldwide, if you don't see your country let us know and we will make sure to send to you. Contact us.
Do I get a confirmation when I have placed an order?
- After you have placed an order, you will receive a confirmation email with a track-and-trace code to follow the package.
How soon will my order arrive?
- All the orders that are in stock will be shipped within 1-2 days. Check this page for all countries --> Delivery
Can I also pick up my order?
- No, this is not possible.
What should I do if my track-and-trace gets stuck or if I can't see where my package is?
- If this happens please send a message to us and we will sort it out immediately.
At what temperature should I wash this product?
- The travel bed has removable covers, which can be washed. If it is not very dirty, wipe it clean with a damp cloth. For removable covers, machine wash on a cool, gentle cycle and do not tumble dry.
Can you carry the car seat whilst the dogs are in it?
-We would not recommend using the bed to carry your dog for long periods of time. Whilst our beds are made to be super durable and strong they are not designed to carry the load of a dog from the handles for long.
This could cause the stitching to come loose and rip from the bed and unfortunately the customer will have to be held liable from damage caused in this way. You can however always attach the dog by the collar to the clip on the bed when walking. This way you can always have a hand free.
What about airbags when the travel bed is in the passenger seat?
- At all times you must turn off the airbag. How to turn off the airbag: with the car stationary and the ignition off, press the latch 1 and turn it to the OFF position. With the ignition on, check that the indicator light ¹ is lit on the display 2. This light will stay on constantly to remind you that you can use a child seat.
What are the dimensions and will my bigger dog fit?
- Dimensions: Length 55 cm x width 50 cm x height 45 cm or 21.6 x 19.7 x 11.8 inches. The L'élianne travel bed is best suited for small-medium dogs up to 14kg / 30lbs. We are working on designing bigger travel beds.
However, many of our customers with much larger dogs than the recommended size comfortably use the pod as their main bed. It is all about how your dog likes to sleep and rest.
If you are unsure if your dog will be a fit match you are always welcome to drop us a message and we should be able to offer some better advice. If you have questions about the suitability of our products, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org