Warranty & Complaints
The legal warranty means that you always have the right to receive well-made products. If a product is faulty, you are entitled to a free repair, a new product or a refund. The guarantee only applies to our physical products bought on the L'élianne ® website.
What is our warranty disclaimer?
We care about our products and customers and logically we do our best to deliver all products to you in top condition. Yet it sometimes happens that an order breaks or get lost during transport or that something else happens that allows you to claim under warranty. Always contact us directly so that we can solve this!
When is a product faulty?
A product is under guarantee if:
- The product is not complete;
- The product is damaged;
- The product is broken or does not work properly.
What does our warranty cover?
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product;
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use;
- Covers any broken components under normal use.
What will we do to correct the problem?
- The company will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty;
- The company will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts;
- The product will be exchanged with a new product;
- The price of product will be refunded.
How long does the coverage last?
You are legally obliged to report the defect to us within three months of its discovery. If the defect is covered by the guarantee, we will repair or replace it free of charge. Is the product broken after three months or more? Please contact us to send us the evidence.
What does this warranty not cover?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
Applicable state laws
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary by state to state.
We have the highest customer satisfaction score of 9.9 on Google and we want to keep it that way. We offer personal service-oriented solutions considering personal interests. We at L'élianne will always care about customers and their feedback. It could happen that we can't find a solution together, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur.
From February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . If your complaint is not yet being dealt with elsewhere, you are free to deposit your complaint via the European Union platform.