Warranty & complaints
We care about our products and logically do our best to deliver them to you in top condition. Yet it sometimes happens that an order breaks during transport or that something else happens that allows you to claim under warranty. From a legal point of view, you are obliged to report this to us within two months after discovery of the defect. If the defect falls within the warranty, we will arrange for repair or replacement free of charge. Click here to return.
Note: Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- Products that you have specially ordered for the customer.
- Second-hand products.
- Products with damage or used
- Which cannot be returned due to their nature;
- If the product is no longer in its current condition as delivered
- The price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
It can always happen that something does not go quite as planned. We recommend that you first report complaints to us by emailing email@example.com. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. From February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . If your complaint is not yet being dealt with elsewhere, you are free to deposit your complaint via the European Union platform.