✓ Worldwide delivery ✓ Fast shipping ✓ Sale Dogwear!

Home » Bathrobes
Webwinkel Keurmerk en klantbeoordelingen

DOG BATHROBES

Luxurious dog bathrobes with an innovative design that will keep your dog dry, comfortable and warm. Dogs can remove up to 70% of water when they shake, but the remaining 30% means wet fur which is a poor insulator and can cause your dog's body temperature to drop. They trap air and body heat to maintain the dog's body temperature, speed up drying time and keep your dog's muscles warm after exercise. 

 

This luxurious dog bathrobe is perfect after showering, bathing or swimming



HIGH RELIABILITY

We proudly carry the Seal of Approval which guarantees authenticity, reliability and safety. As a customer you have consistent excellence in safety across ordering on the website.

PERSONAL SERVICE

We have the highest customer satisfaction score of 9.9 on Google and we want to keep it that way. We offer personal service-oriented solutions considering personal interests. 

HAPPINESS GUARANTEED

L'élianne offers high quality products that will provide longterm usability and happy customers. We think it is important to have value for your money.

Money back guarantee! 30 return days


NEED HELP?

Send an email to info@lelianne.com and we'll help you personally towards the right choice.

Discover the dog car seats and dogwear.

Join The Bathrobe Pack